This WorkMo is the ideal solution for everyone who needs a mobile workplace in their workshop and who also needs comprehensive stowage. The WorkMo with its 5 drawers, the roller adapters and the worktop offers exactly that.
The components in detail:
– 1 x roller adapter WorkMo: The roller adapters are screwed to the individual module and thus provide permanent mobility for the WorkMo. Two of the rollers are equipped with lockable castors – this means that secure standing can be achieved if necessary.
– 1 x WorkMo 44-750 with 5 drawers: Your small components and tools are properly stowed in the five drawers, with three different heights, and are quickly accessible. The divider sets (5 in number) included in the kit allow clear sub-division of the drawers. In addition, the package includes three anti-rattle mats for drawers. These dampen down the rattling noises and protect both the contents and the drawer itself from damage.
– 1 x worktop WorkMo 44: This supplements the mobile worktop. The worktop can be mounted and removed again with its quick release adapter. The solid beech Multiplex worktop allows smaller activities to be carried out conveniently and safely – whether at home, in the workshop or on your travels at the building site.
– 2 x perforated aluminium grids WorkMo 750: The perforated aluminium grids that are hooked up into the side sections of the WorkMo modules are equipped with a hole pattern for mounting accessories. The WorkMo thus offers, with this, the interface for the aluminium side wall accessories known from the Sortimo van racking systems.
– 1 x storage pocket: The storage pocket for the side wall on the WorkMo extends the storage space of the WorkMo even further. It can be screwed in position at any point on the side walls of the WorkMo and thus offers quick access to the tools and working material inside. An additional benefit: On the front of the storage pocket there is an integrated terminal tool strip where hand tools can be placed ready for use.
– 1 x side wall storage table 14-9 WorkMo: It provides additional storage for tools and consumables so that the worktop remains unrestricted for working. The table can be screw-mounted at any position in the hole pattern of the WorkMo sides.
Note: The figure shows a configuration suggestion for the individual components. The arranged can be varied.
The WorkMo Module consists of weight optimised Aluminium and Plastic and they can be combined and coupled with each other. They can be very simply transformed into a mobile workstation at your workplace and enable you to work ergonomically anywhere you may be. The WorkMo also serves as a practical mobile workshop within your workshop, wherein tools and work utensils can be stored. The extensive accessories programme provides a multitude of possibilities for adapting the WorkMo to your individual requirements. The system is made mobile by the addition to the WorkMo of the roller board or roller adapter.
(pictures are similar, decorative material not included; delivery only within Germany)